Why Muscle D?
More Than Just Gym Machines
Muscle D Fitness has the longest running heritage and history of any company in the fitness business. Muscle D is an outgrowth of Muscle Dynamics which had its start on the shores of Muscle Beach in Santa Monica and the original Gold’s Gym on Main Street. Some of the all-time body builder greats like Arnold Schwarzenegger, Franco Columbu, and many other legends trained regularly on the MD strength equipment.
We pride ourselves on using high-quality materials to create the best possible products. Along with commercial grade steel in our frames, we also use premium foam in our seating. This denser filling doesn’t compress after repeated use which means the seats stay firmer for longer. This attention to detail contributes to the longer lifespan and lower cost of maintenance.
GENERAL EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS:
- Precision SOLID STEEL weight stacks.
- Dual numbering system in LBS and KGS on all selector plates.
- User-friendly weight stack position for quick resistance selection.
- Standard weight stack shrouds on all machines- NO EXTRA CHARGE.
- Finger-tip control, pre-stretch range adjusters.
- Machined STEEL cams.
- Anatomically correct cams for precise resistance.
- Patent pending compound cam designs.
- High density, foam padding for maximum comfort.
- Double box-stitched upholstery.
- Polished chrome guide rods.
- Polished chrome, EZ Glide PNEUMATIC LIFT seat posts with position numbers.
- Polished chrome seat backs with position numbers.
- Polished chrome range adjuster strike plates on all cams.
- Precision bearings throughout for super smooth operation.
- Space composite pillow block bearings throughout.
- Extra thick solid sheet, 1/3 inch thick ears to anchor bearings and axles.
- Thick, heavy-duty steel construction…50 x 100 mm and 40 x 80 mm, 11 gauge tubing.
- Complete, colorful exercise instructional placards.
- Colors: Platinum Silver Powder Coated Steel frames, Black Upholstery.