Learn More About Ride Fit™
Bored working out on your stationary exercise bike or turbo trainer?
Too busy to get to your local indoor cycling class? Lacking motivation?
Bad weather forcing you inside? Prefer to workout at home?
Nothing to look at except the walls?
Making exercise enjoyable, entertaining and goal orientated is essential to keep people coming back for more. Ride Fit™, an exciting series of virtual indoor cycle and now elliptical training videos, provides just such an environment for two of the best types of cardio workouts available - indoor cycling and elliptical exercise. To provide the most realistic virtual workout experience possible, Ride Fit™ videos are shot from the first person perspective using bike-mounted video cameras. Users will experience, as closely as can be achieved in an indoor environment, actually being there on the road.
Ride Fit™ was launched in 2011 and now has a customer base that spans over sixty countries. From Canada to Brazil, and Australia to the United Kingdom, users rely on us to help them to get the most out of their indoor cycling sessions.
Our mission at Ride Fit™ is simple, "we want to enhance the enjoyment of your indoor exercise time through quality fitness products addressing a variety of needs. We've started out by offering virtual cycling videos and DVDs. Now we've created the World's first virtual live-action elliptical training video. Look out for more exciting products in the future."
What the Coaches Have To Say About Ride Fit™
Tilda Lofton (triathlete and personal coach), "The structure is very well thought out and they are easy to follow. The combination of resistance setting, RPM, effort, and the text-based guidance makes it easy to get a really good workout."
Gretchen M. Ashton, CFT, NBFE (AAU world champion hall-of-fame strength athlete), "The text-based instructions and coaching in all of the Ride Fit videos is particularly helpful and integrates without distraction. Cycling indoors is much different than riding on the road. As a training tool, Ride Fit videos also help prepare an individual for the elements of traffic, terrain, and team riding before transitioning to outdoor cycling."
Jamie Sarbacker (Indoor cycling instructor), "The Ride Fit video series delivers challenging workouts that are great for beginners or experienced cyclists looking to push it to the next level."
What Our Customers Say About Ride Fit™
Below are unsolicited comments from Ride Fit™ customers. Their workout interests range from keeping fit at home or in the gym, to undertaking training for long distance cycling, endurance and triathlon events. "We're very pleased to be helping them and very proud of their feedback on our product."
- Gregg H., Illinois, USA: "Not only are your videos great but so is your customer service. This is the reason why I recommend Ride Fit videos to all my cycling friends."
- Kris R., Alberta, Canada: "I've now downloaded eleven Ride Fit videos - it's official, I'm addicted! Keep producing!"
- Janna B., Texas, USA: "I just wanted to let you know how great your videos are. They just keep getting better. The text-based instruction is excellent. I am so impressed with the new high-intensity interval training titles."
- Ben P., Michigan, USA: "I needed assistance in downloading and your customer service was very responsive and provided the information I needed in a timely manner and then followed up to ensure all worked well!!!! I will be purchasing more soon. I really appreciate the follow-up... shows a class organization...."
- Louise M. from New Hampshire, USA: "Just wanted to say that I purchased six of your workouts and have loved them! I've purchased other programs too, but like yours the best! I have already recommended your videos to my cycling friends."
- Simon W., Leicestershire, UK "Ride Fit + KICKR + TrainerRoad using 2012 Mac Air just brilliant."
- Rob L., Solihull, England: "Love the high-intensity workout videos. Just the right length and perfect in combination with TrainerRoad."
- Frank G. from Illinois, USA: "Out of all the indoor cycling videos that I've used I have to say that yours are the best. Not too much information to distract but just enough to keep me motivated. I love that these are filmed off the handlebars because it feels like I'm riding with the pack and the result is that I can ride longer."
- John Q. from Hampshire, UK: "Your indoor cycling training videos have been excellent! I'd usually get bored very quickly spinning but not with the Ride Fit videos. I'm fully engrossed and using my full effort for my entire workout. Your videos are creating a lot of interest at my local gym. Thank you!"
- Mark D., from Thirsk, England: "Excellent product and very good value - glad I found Ride Fit and thank you for your excellent customer service."
- Martin, F. from Birmingham, UK: "Your Advanced ride Un Paseo En Bicicleta Perfecta is absolutely excellent and just what I needed to get me going again. Many thanks and keep adding more rides."
- Breean G. from Kansas, USA: "Hands down, some of the BEST customer service I have ever had! After the download help, I rode Local Rollers yesterday. Got a great workout and enjoyed the scenery.
- Scott B. from Washington, USA: "I got my first ride in with your Ride Fit video yesterday and I must say, I always wanted to take a ride in Madrid! I LOVE IT!! I’ll be sure to get your Advanced bundle when my legs are up for the task."
- Tracy F. from New Jersey, USA: "I can not tell you how much I love your training videos. I bought the CA Combo Pack first, Awesome! I love all the visual aids on screen and the coaching. I had purchased one DVD from another company and was so unhappy. Then I bought the "Hola Madrid" title. It's a rollercoaster ride! I love the funny comments that pop up from time to time on the screen. The difference in my body in just over a month is amazing.
- Mike J., from Swansea, Wales: "The Ride Fit workouts are absolutely brilliant. I could never motivate myself to do 50 minutes in the gym on an exercise bike but put your own bike on a roller and follow the video and you become completely immersed in the journey and following other riders. Time goes so quickly - if it wasn't for the pool of sweat on the floor you'd wouldn't think you had done nearly an hour on your bike. I can feel my fitness and stamina improving after only a few days."
- D.S., Nottinghamshire, UK: "I live in the UK, and purchased Local Rollers by download a while back. I have used it quite regularly when unable to get outside due to bad weather and have got to say it's absolutely awesome. For a good solid workout that's comparable to my normal short training ride, this hits the nail on the head."
- Howard K., Illinois, USA: "I use TrainerRoad and Ride Fit...this combo almost makes me look forward to winter!
- Hani J., Triathlon coach for Team Sheeper, from California, USA: "Loved the video. Sixty minutes never felt so easy on a trainer. Great quality, music, and workout display. Thanks."
- Paul M. from Alberta, Canada: "I am hard pressed to not find the challenge of keeping up with the video a great way to train. In fact, I find it amazing how time flies and how you get in the mood for training because of your videos. Love them. Nice job...kept trying and buying. Can't wait for more...thrive on variety."
- Mike A., Ontario, Canada: "Wow! You guys are awesome! I will order more and will make sure that many of my friends who I ride with hear about this. Customer Service does still exist! Great job!"
- John K., from Illinois, USA: "I downloaded and tried the video this morning. Excellent! I will be recommending this to my friends."
- Dave H., from Ontario, Canada: "I've been struggling to stay motivated on the trainer. I was amazed at how your product kept me pedaling."
- Lisa, P. from Oslo, Norway: "Love, love, love, the Three Times Up, Three Ways Down video. A great indoor workout - the snow at this time of year makes it very hard cycling outside especially as it was -20 last week! Keep up the good work."
- Lisa F., from Ohio, USA: "I am impressed with the presentation (cadence, resistance, graphs) and the video and sound quality. I've tried videos from a couple of the other folks out there, and you have them beat in ALL these areas! I will be back to purchase more."
- Karl M. from London, UK: "Downloaded the full set of videos last week and have now tried out the two Beginners workouts, both of which are superb. I am personally looking forward to continuing to build my fitness with these before progressing to Intermediate sessions. Keep up the good work and I look forward to future versions."
- John K., from Surrey, England: "Did my first Ride Fit workout today and immensely pleased!"
- Bob K., from New Jersey, USA: "Great job on the videos. Really well done and made my spinning not only more enjoyable but a great workout as well."
- Chad B. from Saint Joseph, MI, USA: "You guys produce a great product that helps us in the snow belt survive the winters!!"
- Greg W. Suffolk, UK, "My download and invoice came through very quickly, impressive service! I am enjoying the program, and hope to purchase more soon."
- Bill L. Texas, USA: "I rode Local Rollers last night for the first time - it was great. I've tried videos from other companies but I didn't know whether I was going up or down and the coaching was not helpful at all. Love the on-screen settings and the elevation graph at the bottom."
- Matt from West Midlands, UK: "All is working well and I am very happy with the product. I'm sure I will be back soon for some more rides!"
- Leslie R. from Utah, USA: "Very well done video - really enjoyed it. I will be buying more. Keep up the good work."